Sunday, January 1, 2012

How much does it cost to get a Florida Drivers License when I already have a Maine License?

I have already had my license for 3 years now but it is a Maine drivers license because that is where I am from, I moved to Florida a year ago and just bought a car here so now I have ten days to get a Florida drivers license. How much does it cost for this?|||You should have transferred your license to Florida a year ago when you first moved there. Most states require new residents to obtain local license and registration within 30-60 days of establishing a residence within the state. Take your old drivers license to the nearest local driver's license office and get it changed. Shouldn't cost more than $50.|||Last time I got a license there, it was $20.|||$ 48

No comments:

Post a Comment