Thursday, January 12, 2012

How to get my Drivers license in Florida? Never got learning permit?

I am 18. Never bothered to get learners permit because I really never had to. Now I want to drive and have to get my License but I need to practice for the drivers test I will have to take. Do I have to get the learners permit or what? Sort of clueless.



Help appreciated.How to get my Drivers license in Florida? Never got learning permit?
1.- Go to your local dmv agency (division of motor vehicles), and request a lerners book, wich you have to study in order to pass 50 qs on a written test.

2.- If you complete 85% of the test succesfully, you pass the written test, congrats you just got what they call a "Learners permit" go to next step.

3.- Schedule an apttmt for the "road test" usually 2 mos apart, this time is to practice how to drive, no, no, not alone you will have to drive with an instructor, who is goint to teach you: parking, paralel parking, u or k turns, right turns, left, etc,....

4.-If you pass the "Road Test" with no problems and follow all the traffic rules the day of your aptmnt.

congrats you just got your "Drivers License".

note, Just remmember that driving in USA is a privilege NOT A RIGHT!,,, so always respect the rules and have no accidents.....or they can take that PRIVILEGE from YOU!!!!
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment