Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I get my Florida drivers license?

I'm currently 23 and I've had my learner's license since 2004, which expired this year. Can somebody please tell me if I need to take the driving test for the actual license? Do I need to make an appointment? What else do I need to get my new license? Thanks for the help.How do I get my Florida drivers license?
if your permit has expired then you need to go retake the test and receive it again. Right now you currently have nothing. They will not let you take your driving test if you don't even have a permit anymore.How do I get my Florida drivers license?
Go to the government section in your phone book. Don't wear yourself out trying to find the driving license number, just call any of those local numbers and ask them for it. Then when you get the auto place, ask them your questions. (You'll need to take a driving test and bring 4 proofs of identification. They'll tell you which ones.)
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment