Thursday, January 19, 2012

Florida drivers license denied in PA... why?

I have recently moved to Pennsylvania. I just got back from the bar down the road from me. They asked for my id when I went inside and I gave her my drivers license which is valid till 2014. she went back and scanned it then came back and very rudely told me that it was not a real ID and that I had to leave. I tried to show her a second form of ID - my military ID - and she wouldn't even look at it. Instead she threatened to call the police and the manager. I told her that I would like to speak to a manager and she said hes not in right now and to leave. So I left. This is the second time this has happened to me this month.



I'm 22 years old. I recieved my license from the DMV in florida. It is still valid and has no suspensions. So what the heck just happened? and why?Florida drivers license denied in PA... why?
I would be checking everything about your identity out, .

Someone may have stolen your identity, converted the Florida license to one in another state , thus making yours null and void.

No comments:

Post a Comment