Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have a texas drivers permit and wanting to get a florida drivers license?

Well, I have a Texas drivers permit, and I am currently 17. I've had the permit for about a month now and am going to Florida this weekend to get my drivers license. I'm wondering if they would even issue me one. I'm moving to Florida to live with my aunt and uncle there and I'm currently home-schooled. Florida requires that I have my permit for one year but what if I tell them that i renewed my permit in texas recently and just moved, would they give me one? Answer back quickly please!I have a texas drivers permit and wanting to get a florida drivers license?
Check with the Florida DMV. I think they may make you get a Florida permit for a time. All of your info as far as permits and such will be on the computer.
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment