Thursday, January 12, 2012

If I have a revoked drivers license in the state of wisconsin can I get one in florida?

I understand that most states share DMV information regarding suspended licenses. This is because of the interstate compact that 45 states have joined. I also know that Wisconsin is NOT one of those states that has joined the compact. My question is that besides the compact does wisconsin share its DMV info with other states? If I got a Florida license before my suspension starts in wisconsin will it become invalid at that point? I believe that since Wis. is not part of the interstate compact then wisconsin does not send the revocation information out ?? so how would florida know? Thanks all!If I have a revoked drivers license in the state of wisconsin can I get one in florida?
nopeIf I have a revoked drivers license in the state of wisconsin can I get one in florida?
The system may not catch you, however it is still illegal.If I have a revoked drivers license in the state of wisconsin can I get one in florida?
well, you got all the answers....go ta fl

No comments:

Post a Comment