Thursday, January 19, 2012

Attaining a Florida Drivers License?

Please help me!!!! I need to know exactly what i need to do get my license in florida, i am 19 and never got a learners permit. I just recently got into Driving and want the full fledge experience. please be very elaborate in explaining the steps i have to take in receiving my Florida license, remember that i am 19 so i know that the same rules don't apply to me as someone who was a minor.....please be serious and thorough!!!!Attaining a Florida Drivers License?
i got my license in florida when i was 17. florida is the easiest place in the country to get a license. since your over 17, all you need is to do is take the acutally driving test. all you need is a car.Attaining a Florida Drivers License?
This is what you need to do: Go to the local driver's license office. Take with you your birth certificate, social security card, and probably proof of where you reside(any bill with your name on it). I believe you have to take a written test first. Not exactly sure about this but I think you have to wait a month and then take the driving test. I could be wrong to take a car and a licensed driver with you, just in case. That is all you need. You might want to go to myflorida.com and look under driver's license to be for sure.Attaining a Florida Drivers License?
Florida has new laws to get a driver license. Two forms of ID, proof of residence, proof of birth AND SS card. You have to take a substance abuse and traffic course, vision/hearing tests, road rules test and an actual driving test.

It used to be so easy to get a FL DL but not anymore. THANK GOD!



Check out website for Florida Dept of Hwy Safety below.

No comments:

Post a Comment