Thursday, January 19, 2012

Florida Drivers license?

Okay well i am 16, from New Mexico, and i just got my Provisional license (a temporary license that allows me to drive alone for 6 months until i get my actual drivers license) Buuuuut im moving to Florida in July, Will i have to re-take all the tests and everything there in order to obtain my actual drivers license, or since ive already passed them all here, will i just be able to get the license???Florida Drivers license?
I think you have to retake everything since you don't have a license yet, but the best way to find out would be to call a Florida DMV (in the city you're moving to), and ask them. They'll give you a definitive answer.Florida Drivers license?
Since you don't have your actual license I think you might have to re-take everything. If you had your actual license for New Mexico you could probably transfer it.Not 100% on that though x]

No comments:

Post a Comment