Thursday, January 19, 2012

Live in Florida with a California drivers license?

Hi everyone, I have a California drivers license but if I ever move to Florida will I have to take the driving test all over again or can I just transfer or even use my California driver's license there?



Thanks for your help.Live in Florida with a California drivers license?
If you become a resident of FL you would merely need to turn in your CA license for a FL one, the driving test would be waived unless you have a dismal driving record.



See http://www.flhsmv.gov/dhsmv/newflres.htm鈥?/a> for more on the subject.Live in Florida with a California drivers license?
retake the tests because the laws are different in florida,

then you will have to renew your license and the car plate

No comments:

Post a Comment