Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do i make an appointment to get my drivers license in florida?

i've been to the website

http://www.dmv.org/fl-florida/department-motor-vehicles.php

but i can't find anywhere to call or make an appointment to take my drivers test next month. can any one help me?How do i make an appointment to get my drivers license in florida?
All you need to do is show up at your local DMV. They will give you the test right there. I never had to wait in line or anything. GOOD LUCK!!!How do i make an appointment to get my drivers license in florida?
just call the area in which town or county you live in and they should be able to set up the app for you.they may be closed on fridays.How do i make an appointment to get my drivers license in florida?
here is a phone number to the dmv 813-873-4830 in tampa or you can logon to www.hsmv.state.fl.us this should help

No comments:

Post a Comment