Thursday, January 19, 2012

Under florida dmv law how d i get my drivers license?

now i know i have to take the drug and alcohol course first, but i can do that online, my question is about the written and driving tests, i am 18 and this IS my first license so i know i have to take the written test precensial, but i am military and i want to get a florida drivers license science i am from florida (the state i am in would take months to give me a license) so my question s can i schedule the written test and the driving test on the same week? (as i would need to take leave to go there), how long does it take for written test results to get back? and do i need to wait for the written test reults to take my driving test?Under florida dmv law how d i get my drivers license?
you need to take the written test

that is a first step



read the manual and check websites like www.ezdrivingtest.com/florida and it has lot of sample questions

Pass the test first time



Hope this will be useful for you!



Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment