Thursday, January 19, 2012

Florida Drivers License Question?

I live in Florida and i dropped out of high school when i was 16. I had not had a permit when i did drop out and i will be 18 in October. My question is can i get my license when i turn 18 or do i have to wait till im 21(what mom said). Thanks.Florida Drivers License Question?
Of course, the best source of information is the Florida DMV.



When I checked their website I saw no reason why you would have to wait until you are 21 to get your license.



However, I've been wrong before and would not be surprised if I was wrong again. Another problem ... Even if you get a permit, you need a car to practice on, and a licensed driver to ride with you. If you do not have both of these things, the permit is a waste of money.Florida Drivers License Question?
Why don't you do the SIMPLE thing and just call your motor vehicle dept. and ask them? The mvd laws differ from one state to the next and there are just a lot of different rules and stuff. Call your MVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment