Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can I get a Florida drivers license when my license is still revoked in michigan for dui?

Michigan is not a member of the DLA, but will report suspensions/revocations. Your privileges are revoked in all 50 states.Can I get a Florida drivers license when my license is still revoked in michigan for dui?
Unfrortunately, Michigan is a non-reciprocal state and therefore their driving offenses aren't recognized by other states. Now, Florida may have a law that says they will not issue a license to a person suspended in any other state, but I doubt it.
gee, give it a try. all they can do is say no. after all if you have moved there you are obligated by law to inform them of your address change, and you have to change your licsense info when you move. its in the handbook.Can I get a Florida drivers license when my license is still revoked in michigan for dui?
No, all the states share information. They won't give you a license in another state until that suspension where you are is up.
Not all states share information. Check with the Florida DMV.Can I get a Florida drivers license when my license is still revoked in michigan for dui?
Not only no but HeII no.
no.. you cannot.
NO!
I Live in FL , NO you cant!
1990 is when all the state computers were linked. Before that it was a free for all...

No comments:

Post a Comment