Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am 62 on Social Security and have a Florida Drivers license and own property in Florida.?

I want to keep Florida as my permanent address but I currently live in Winder with my significant other. How do I work in Georgia?|||Get a job and keep your mailing address in FL. SS really doesn't care where you reside at, if anyone asks just tell them your visiting for awhile. You will have to go to FL to renew your license.|||Once you live in a State for 30 days (unless you are college or military) you are expected to get that States drivers license and registration. Being employed quickens the process. When I moved to Florida, I was told by the FHP (during a stop for Ohio plates) that I had to switch plates and license as soon as I started to work there.|||The only problem I foresee is a driver's license issue because you are required to get a Georgia driver's license. The best thing you can do is talk to the DMV to see how you can get a Georgia Driver's License without losing your residency status in Florida....

No comments:

Post a Comment