Thursday, January 12, 2012

I used to have a florida drivers license...?

Then i moved to California for 8 months and i had to take the test for the California drivers license,now,i'm moving back to Florida...will my old Florida license will still be effective?Or i have to take another test?I used to have a florida drivers license...?
I had a Colorado license, and when I moved to Florida i didn't have to take a test. It wont still be effective.. they deactivate one when they activate another. You just need to go in and apply for a new license. It's that simple.
Did you have to surrender it to get your Ca. license? If you still have it in your possession or even if not and it has not expired, OF COURSE it is still valid.I used to have a florida drivers license...?
As long as it has not expired.
1: Is your Florida license still valid?

2: Did you turn it in when you got the Cali license?



If 1 is true, then just renew.



If 2 is true, you might have to take the test over.



Since it was less than a year, you might be able to just renew your Florida license. Either way, it seems that a trip to the Fla. M.V.A. is unavoidable.





Good Luck !!I used to have a florida drivers license...?
You have to reapply for a Florida license.
You won't have to take the test again but Florida does not recognize the California DL so you will have to show you birth certificate or passport to get a license. Check out the DMV.org website and click on the state of Florida. It will answer all of your questions.
You should be able to renew it or reinstate it without taking the test, especially if you can prove that you had an active license during that time.
If you go to the DMV within 10 days of moving back here, you will not have to take the test again. They will just renew it in the Florida license. At least, thats what the Florida DMV book says... I've never actually had to go through the process... I just remember from when I read the book and studied for months and months before taking my test.

No comments:

Post a Comment