Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Florida drivers license is suspended due to not paying tickets?

I lived in Florida 3 years ago and had a few speeding tickets that I never paid and I had a Florida Drivers license at the time. Florida has mailed me letters saying that my FL DL is suspended until the tickets are paid.





I moved to IL and got an IL drivers license which is clear, no tickets or anything. My question is what if I travel to Florida and get pulled over, would I be arrested for a suspended license even though I now have an IL license?|||Yes, odds are that there is a warrant for your arrest in Florida...|||Yes. Your driving privileges have been suspended in Florida, which means you can't legally drive in Florida. They may also issue a warrant but I doubt it will be good except in Florida or maybe Georgia, but you never know. Also, your IL license WILL BE suspended in the near future. All states share information like that. Sounds like you'll be moving a lot unless you pay up.|||Yes and get ready to have your IL license suspended also. All DMV's share information and suspended in one is suspended in all.|||Yes, until you pay your tickets, you are liable. Personally, I hope you get caught. You are not a responsible person and you need to grow up.This should also affect your credit rating.|||your illinois license will be suspended also, watch your mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment